One cute thing from P5:
In case it's hard to read, first it's a mind map. Apparently I look after pepol and am kind. I'm not sure I could improve on that if I tried. Then it reads:
My mum's hair is as black as sote. She weres glasses. Her glasses match her hair. Sometimes she loses them. My mum gives us poket money on Friday. I adore my mummy. The end.
Three cute things from L8:
1) He told me he went to kick the ball at soccer and kneed himself in the head. This inspired his crazy-laugh.2) The other day he said "Remember when we were playing wii and I was seven points ahead and you had none, and then all of a sudden you started mascara-ing me". Heh. He meant massacre, but I'm always going to call it a mascara now.
3) He told me why scientists believe we get "Chinese rot" - wrinkly skin in the bath if you are being PC about it. Do you know why you get that?
2 comments:
Do tell about the Chinese Rot! LOL ♥
Funny to hear Granny's sayings now being used by her great-grandchildren. She would be amused, I'm sure.
Post a Comment