Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Red Giving

Geeky Husband and I decided to start a new Christmas tradition of giving blood. We took L&P with us and I did my madwoman impression by giving L8 the camera to blog it. Being a ditzy kind of mother, I forgot to put the memory card in it. Doh. 

Luckily P5 grizzled about being left out so I gave her Geeky Husband's work iphone to take pics on, which he wasn't terribly impressed with, but of course it did save the blog. P5 took about a million photos, but somehow most of them were actually short video clips.

She did capture me nervous:


 the iron test (I think she thought that was the whole deal for a while):
 the action:
 and the cute blood shaking machine:
 But clearly for her the most interesting part of the whole visit was the jar of candy canes:
 candy canes:
 CANDY CANES:
It's lucky she took lots of that and none of Geeky Husband fainting afterwards, 'cos that might make him look a bit soft eh? Heh.



2 comments:

Jinksy said...

Is there no end to your daughter's artistic skills? Love the portrait! ♥

meg said...

Such a great idea. They won't take blood because I lived in the UK a Kid so obviously have mad cow disease. Great photos.