Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yes, Another Novel

Have to share P5's latest book. She wrote this one over a few bedtimes, all by herself before lights out each night. It's named after one of her school friends, Taylor The Sweet Fairy.






 The back cover  shows that this is part of the Yummy Fairies books, and has a brief and enticing synopsis:
If you've ever read any of the four billion Rainbow Fairies books, you'll know she's pretty much sussed the formula already. 

6 comments:

mutti said...

Oh how I love the punctuation!

Tenebria said...

That is so adorable!!!

Jinksy said...

Do you realise a book about 2" small, written by Charlotte Bronte when she was 14, sold this week at auction for £690,850?!!! Keep at it, P5. *smiles*

Doctor FTSE said...

This is just lovely! She'll soon get around to Mr.Rochester!

Carolina said...

Writing and illustrating! You must be family of Jinksy ;-)

Jackie said...

As a retired teacher, I want to say that she is doing a great job. I love the quotations she has included. I know that you are going to keep this for her.